Thu 27 Dec 2007
You’ve got a Nintendo Wii. You have a broadband internet connection on your PC. You’ve heard about all the fun things you
can do online with your console. Yet when it comes to connecting your Wii to the net, you don’t know where to start. You need the Wii LAN Adapter…
- Connect your Wii to the internet via cable network
- USB 2.0 connection to your Wii
- Plugs into DSL/cable modem or router
- Includes 6ft patch cable
- Faster connection than WiFi
Installing the Wii LAN Adapter
- First make sure you have an Ethernet cable connected directly from your broadband modem or wired router. If you are using your modem, you will need to temporarily unplug the cable going to your computer when you wish to connect your Wii console online.
- With the power turned off on the Wii console, insert the Wii LAN Adapter into the USB port on the back of the Wii console.
- Connect an ethernet cord from your wired modem or broadband router to the ethernet port on the Wii LAN Adapter.
Plese note that you cannot connect the Wii LAN Adapter directly to a computer, in most cases.
- Accessories: Wi-Fi USB Connector
- Comparison: Nintendo Wii vs PS3
- Console: Nintendo Wii Consoles
- Games: Review – Marbles! Balance Challenge (Wii)
- HowTo: How to Play Flash Games on Nintendo Wii
- Internet: Wi-Fi USB Connector
- Previews: Review - Little King’s Story (Wii)
- Reviews: Review – Marbles! Balance Challenge (Wii)