Sat 5 Jan 2008
The Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector provides a dedicated wireless access point that plugs into the USB port on a PC (Windows XP only). This connector does not plug into the Wii console. Use the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector if you do not have access to a wireless network connection, or are unable to connect your Wii console or Nintendo DS to the internet with your current connection.
The Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector includes a USB extension cable, a manual, and a software CD. It is recommended that you download and install the latest version of the Wi-Fi USB Connector software rather than using the version on the CD, as important updates have been made in the newer versions. Devices shipped with software driver versions below 1.05 are incompatible with Windows Vista until updated.
- Accessories: Wi-Fi USB Connector
- Comparison: Nintendo Wii vs PS3
- Console: Nintendo Wii Consoles
- Games: Review – Marbles! Balance Challenge (Wii)
- HowTo: How to Play Flash Games on Nintendo Wii
- Internet: Wi-Fi USB Connector
- Previews: Review - Little King’s Story (Wii)
- Reviews: Review – Marbles! Balance Challenge (Wii)