Nintendo game forums
RegisterSearchFAQNintendo BlogUsergroupsLog in

connect wii wifi with cell bluetooth internet connection

Reply to topic    Nintendo Forum » Nintendo Wii
connect wii wifi with cell bluetooth internet connection
shooterd

Post connect wii wifi with cell bluetooth internet connection Reply with quote
I have my pc (dell 1545 inspirion) connected through a bluetooth connection using my cell phone (verizon wireless). I want to connect my wii to the internet using this connection. My phone is a blackberry tour 9630, using 3g cdma. It does not use the android technology, it uses "RIM" research in motion, with bluetooth micro eidition version 1.1. I do not have the usb wifi adapter for my wii. But I am online now, with the bluetooth connection using the windows connector program to get online. Is there a way to get my wii to recognize this connection. My laptop uses a usb adaptor that I plug in (my laptrop didn't come bluetooth enabled). Can anyone help me out, thanks in advance. My bluetooth adaptor is a iso gear model #gbu321.

Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:41 am View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger

Reply to topic    Nintendo Forums » Nintendo Wii All times are GMT

Jump to: